How To Make CBD Dog Treats
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2 inch thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard for about 40 minutes.
- I use 4 drops of 500 ml cbd oil on each dog treat and put that on while the dog treats are cooling but still warm. This allows the cbd oil to absorb in each dog treat.
Tip: you cannot cook cbd oil at a high temperature it will mess with the chemistry of the oil and may not be as effective.
Three Ingredient Dog Treats
- 1 Really ripe banana
- 1-2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter (make sure there is no added oils, sugars, preservatives,or flavoring)
- gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats(you can also use oat flour instead)
- Mash all your ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- roll out the dough on a floured surface or large sheet of parchment paper to about 1/4″ thick
- cut the dough out with cookie cutter shapes(i love bone or paw print shapes but you can use whatever you like)
- bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes
- wait til they are completely cool before serving them to your pups